New Who?

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 22:12:04 CDT 2004

>   Hello Who Fans, My name is Carrie A. Suttles

Welcome aboard, Ms. Suttles.

> can of Coke "classic."  It is
> still written on the label like they're still having
> to identify their mistake.

Jon:

Those who forget the past, are doomed to invade the
country again. They say. Something like that.

> The Who had no choice in the matter in the changing
> of their "formula." The

Yeah, yeah, I know. So call it something else. New
Who, maybe. Not Who Classic.

> here too. Pete and Roger are
> more important than them and they are the
> irreplaceable ones.

I completely disagree. Keith was just BARELY
replacable (and it took 20 years and a lot of slack
taking-up by John and Pete), and John is completely
irreplacable.

"I believe that God wants me to be President"
      George "cuckoo for Coco Puffs" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML