who's in NY

rsny emerald.eyes at rcn.com
Sun Apr 25 22:53:39 CDT 2004

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 11:36:19 -0400, "Scott Schrade"
<schrade at akrobiz.com> wrote:

>> Scott, don't you dare visit Ground Zero until I get there Saturday
>> morning.
>
>Check.  Knowing all the emotions that's gonna elicit, it may help to
>have someone there to talk to.  I still remember my last "in person"
>glance at the World Trade Towers.  It was at night, on my last visit
>to the city, about a week before 9/11.  I haven't been back since.

If you guys would like it, I can do a "guided tour" of the WTC site,
for you and anyone else interested. It's my neighborhood -- I live a
few blocks away and have been down here nearly 5 years. And I survived
that morning.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org