Stern's "John the Stutterer"

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sun Apr 25 19:50:41 CDT 2004

>From Howard Stern's website.  The show has been auditioning
people to take over the job of answering the phones.  Here's
some of what candidate "John the Stutterer" had to say:

"I got to let Howard and the audience know how the week went.
Howard, Robin, etc., thought I did great, and I can't thank them
enough. With the exception of Erica the intern, everyone was great.
And of course it was a particular honor to work with Howard.
One of my 5 top heroes in the "entertainment" business, he may
be no. 1. (By the way, the other four are Jon Anderson, Chris
Squire, Jimi Hendrix, and John Entwistle.)"

http://www.howardstern.com/index.html

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/