Who are you?

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 12:40:13 CDT 2004

> Please come to Boston, for the Springtime...

Jim:

But "Boston ain't my kind of town, there ain't no Who
and there ain't time for me/I'm just a simple guy who
tries from Tatooine."

Actually, when I stopped and thought about it, I just
can't do it AND have the time to get my daughter moved
out of her dorm room. It was nice to think about,
though. I hope you and the others who go have a great
time.

> What???

Kevin:

I didn't write it.

> It's....not....that big of a deal.

To some.

> Then why you bothering going to Boston??

To meet other Who fans, of cuss. That's as good as the
show, at least for me, and maybe better now.

> in the past forty years evolved into brand names and
> logos.  Very similar to
> McDonald's and Coca-Cola.

Debbie:

Yeah, but are you happy with the idea that The Who has
devolved into nothing more than a product line? Not
me!

  We don't get upset when a
> new guy is mixing our
> Coke

We do when they change the formula of Coke, though, as
in "New Coke." Yesh, that was horrible! It tasted
exactly like Pepsi. And "changing the formula" is a
great analogy to changing the members of the band.

> miss the Madonna and Prince costumes.

You could probably coax him up if you were willing to
wear them.

"This is historic times."
    George "I run the country" Bush

=====