Boston Pre-Sale - Amex Password.

Jim M petenotped at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 11:55:44 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "L. Bird"

> Folks on other lists are reporting that (in the past) they didn't pull
> awfully good seats even with the card.  That probably means that the very
> front floor sections are reserved for guests of some kind.

Yeah, I just noticed it says as much in the Ticketmaster FAQs that Cindy
mentioned.  I think I'll be trying the pre-sale to see what I end up with
and, if it's not really good, taking my chances on Saturday.

Jim M
http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/faq.html
Internet presales are usually sold from an allotment of seats, which may not
reflect the same availability during the public onsale. Internet presales
provide the advantage of exclusive purchasing windows in advance of the
public onsale, which often results in less people competing for the pool of
available seats. However, Internet presales may also have limited seating
available in various areas - these presales are intended as advance
purchasing windows and do not necessarily provide access to better seating.
In fact, it is possible that you may be able to obtain tickets for better
seats at the general public onsale than those that you purchase through a
presale. We must remind you that Ticketmaster does not offer refunds or
exchanges, so you will not be able to replace the tickets you obtain at a
presale with other tickets that subsequently become available.