The Who Mailing List Digest, V11 #110

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sun Apr 25 10:17:31 CDT 2004

> Darn.  I'm in Cleveland for the weekend and I forgot to coax
> Schrade into driving up and visiting the Rock Hall.  He's never
> been there and no one should miss the Madonna and Prince
> costumes.

I'd be more excited looking at....say....Jim Morrison's High School
report card.  Besides, it'll take a lot less coaxing to get me into.......
<drum roll>......."The Rock Hall".......once the TOMMY exhibit
opens.  That'll balance out the prospect of having to look at Prince's
"costume," or shavings from Eric Clapton's beard.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/