Boston Pre-Sale - American Express....Password

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Sun Apr 25 07:33:01 CDT 2004

Ok, no holding out....

Does anyone have the American Express Password that gets you access to the Boston Pre-Sale on Wednesday 4/28 (9:00 am)?

In reading the information, it's the 10 digit Customer Service telephone number on the back of the card.
Applicable cards include:
<The following American Express Cardmembers are eligible for this benefit:Gold Card, Platinum Card®, Centurion® Card, Corporate Platinum Card and the Executive Business Card, Business Gold Card, Business Platinum Card and Business Centurion Card from OPEN: The Small Business NetworkSM">

Ooooo, wait, I think our company has the Executive Business Card.
I'll post the number if I can get it and verify.

Anyone else?

Kevin in VT