who's in NY

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Sun Apr 25 07:15:16 CDT 2004

>Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
>who's in NY
>
>> > Going to the show, Leslie?
>>
>> Hell, YEAH! :)
>
>Splendid!  I'll be there, as well.  Along with some of your
>other favorite IGTCers.  It's just too tempting to pass up.

'My kind of town...'
Wait, no.  Damn, that's Chicago.

Ummm.

"Shittin' in the Sheraton Gibson playing my Gibson..."
Wait, damn, that's Cleveland...

"If I can....MAKE it there...I can make it...ANYwhere...

Going back to NY for the first time since 1980!
I'm quite excited!  I've driven through several times, but haven't stopped
since.
I'd imagine they got rid of that piss smell that permeated the air back
then.

Scott, don't you dare visit Ground Zero until I get there Saturday morning.

I hear the party is at Magic's !
;-)

"Who-Who-Who-Who!"
"MSG-MSG-MSG-MSG!"