who's in NY

rsny emerald.eyes at rcn.com
Sun Apr 25 10:01:53 CDT 2004

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:59:45 -0400, "Scott Schrade"
<schrade at akrobiz.com> wrote:

>> > Going to the show, Leslie?
>>
>> Hell, YEAH! :)
>

>Splendid!  I'll be there, as well.  Along with some of your
>other favorite IGTCers.  It's just too tempting to pass up.

Indeed it is -- especially since I live less than 10 minutes from MSG,
via subway! :-)

>I'm sure details will emerge soon about pre-show & post-
>show gatherings.  I plan on being in Manhattan Friday
>through Sunday.

Sounds good to me! I'd definitely be interested in getting together
with other IGTCers, either Friday or earlier in the day on Saturday.

>This is gonna be fun!

Definitely! :-)

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org