Who getting $200 bucks a seat

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 20:50:01 CDT 2004

Hard to believe the Who can still demand close to $200 bucks a seat for best
seating, though they at least will have a couple of new songs (hopefully more
by then) to play.  Anyone else going to Shoreline?  I think Mac is the only
person so far to say he got a ticket.

                                                    Tom

Check out Hollywood Bowl, all the $300 seats are gone, and were so early.
All the $200 seats at Shoreline are now gone, too.  Only 2nd level seats
available.  I am very pleased with my 12th row spot, but I am trying to trade up via
e-bay.  We'll see.  I came to The Who very late (around 2000), so any
opportunity I can get to see them live these days, I take.  For anyone else trying to
decide whether to go to this show, it is an great venue, and the acoustics are
fantastic.  It's worth the $$, and in 2002 The Who absolutely blistered
there.  It was even better than The Gorge, where I saw Pete obliterate his Fender.

Mc