Who are you?

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Sat Apr 24 07:20:35 CDT 2004

>Marcus Surrealius bushchoked
>Who are you?

> put Martha in jail.  That will nip insider trading
> in the bud.
>
>Disgusting.

But true.

> What to do....

Boston...now that's two days before my daughter's
graduation. I could make a trip out of it, to Boston
then to Spartanburg...

> What we have in their absence is a quandary. No fan
> would deny Pete
> Townshend's and Roger Daltrey's right to the Who
> trademark.

Exactly. See, Kevin! My point exactly! I'm not the
only one who feels this way.

>"No fan
> would deny Pete
> Townshend's and Roger Daltrey's right to the Who
> trademark."

What???

>No fan
> would deny Pete
> Townshend's and Roger Daltrey's right to the Who
> trademark.

It's....not....that big of a deal.

>> son of former
>> Beatle Ringo Starr, his pedigree didn't hurt,
>> either.
>
>I don't agree with this, though. I don't care who's
>his dad, it's about how he plays.

And, his playing is up to snuff.
To me, Zak is like Who family.
It fits.

>Very accurate. My feelings exactly.

Then why you bothering going to Boston??

Kevin in VT