The Age on when is The Who The Who?

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 19:30:26 CDT 2004

The Age of Melbourne has chimed in with a long think
piece on whether The Who that is playing their soon is
really The Who. The article is located at:
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/21/1082530222483.html
Comes with cartoon.

Here's a quote:
"What we have in their absence is a quandary. No fan
would deny Pete Townshend's and Roger Daltrey's right
to the Who trademark. But neither can we feel
comfortable with their continued use of it for the
purposes of mass entertainment, let alone the always
suspect corollary of turning a few million quid."

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com