A Small Mc and fries

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 14:09:01 CDT 2004

> Can you guys go off to a quiet spot, take a ruler
with you, and get this
over once and for all?  I mean it's really fucking
tedious.

Paul:

I'm open to suggestion. I've tried logic, he responds
with "Huh-UH!" spouts a bunch of skewed and inaccurate
"facts" and declares victory. I've tried ignoring him.
Still he mentions me negatively at any opportunity. So
what is there I can do to get this microbrain to just
leave me alone? I don't think anyone can get through
to him...he's got the "freedom of the internet"
therefore no consequences. But that's just my opinion.

=====
Cheers         ML