Mediocrity and what's lucky

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Apr 22 10:29:18 CDT 2004

>Imonecmw at aol.com
>Mediocrity and what's lucky
>
>p.s.  Kevin, you're mistaken that The Who's guitarist is still the same.  The
>Who had to get a new guitarist.  They did, and his name is Pete Townshend.
>You'll see :-).

8 shows over the last 2 tours, culminating with a blistering Townshend at Hershey Park, is all I need to know that you're 100% right!
A far cry from 1989, or even 1996 and 1997.
Still cradle the memory of Pete standing center stage all the way at the edge in Hershey, flexing his right arm muscle as feedback just crushed us.

Blis-ter-ing...

The greatest performance I've ever seen Pete give.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: