Mediocrity and what's lucky

Imonecmw at aol.com Imonecmw at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 17:07:31 CDT 2004

 bushchoked at yahoo.com writes:

> >But, what one can't escape is that the song writer
> >and singer and guitarist are the same.
>
> So you mean Ringo and Paul should tour as The Beatles?
> I mean, the songwriter and singer and drummer are the
> same.

If Lennon and McCartney were the ones left standing, I'd say they'd be quorum
enough to be The Beatles.  Paul was by no means THE songwriter (or THE singer
either, for that matter).

Cynthia

p.s.  Kevin, you're mistaken that The Who's guitarist is still the same.  The
Who had to get a new guitarist.  They did, and his name is Pete Townshend.
You'll see :-).