Lucky *bleeps*, and inciting a riot....

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 15:29:24 CDT 2004

In a message dated 4/21/2004 11:14:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
JOELTLE515 at aol.com writes:

<well, what about the rest of those lyrics? you said something about "glitter
in the sky" when according to the link, its "theater in the sky".

<looking around> you tawkin da me?  I can't tell.............. but, in da
case dat ya awre:

I simply cut and pasted the lyrics straight from thewho.net, "guitar
tablature"....here, I'll do it again:

And I felt then that I moved with all those lucky fucks and angels
High in the glitter(?) in the sky

The "?" indicates that the transcriber (litgo at aol.com from Whotabs) isn't
quite sure.

That is also why I said I wasn't sure if these were "official" or not.

l think I'll ask litgo at aol and see what he says, if anything.

It also has this blurb on the title page of guitar tablature again at
thewho.net.
***The files archived on this site are the respective transcriber’s own work
and represent their interpretations of the songs. You may only use these files
for private study, scholarship or research. ****
Jo :)