who at MSG May 22

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 01:52:45 CDT 2004

Ticketmaster has Tix onsale for The Who at Madison Sq Garden May 22 this
Saturday morning at 8am.  It will pain me to abstain, but it's not going to be
possible for me.  Is anyone else a bit annoyed with the piecemeal way these dates
are coming out?  After all, had there been mre than 4 days notice of the MSG
tix going on sale I might have been able to plan for it and make the trip.
Now it's impossible.  Are there going to be a few other US dates between MSG and
IOW?  Maybe that phantom Philly show?  Hmmm... this is perplexing, sort of
like why Jamie Gorelik, a person who was writing terror and intelligence policy
memos in the Clinton White House is ON the 9/11 commission rather than being
questioned by it. (insert Mark's Bush rant here)

Mc