FCC indecency crackdown affecting The Who

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 16:32:11 CDT 2004

In a message dated 4/20/2004 5:30:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SicilianMother at aol.com writes:

> "And I felt then that I moved with all those lucky fucks and angels
> High in the glitter(?) in the sky"

what exactly is a "fuck" in this context? I don't get it.  by the way, the
very dirty "brown sugar" song by the stones just ended on the classic rock
station where I am and another stones song is starting up ("2 for tuesday"), "Let's
spend the night together". ("some time" together perhaps?)