got Shoreline tix

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 13:00:21 CDT 2004

Of the seven shows I saw in 2002, the Shoreline show was the best.  I left my Criminal procedure class in the middle to hit the library computers and get good seats when public sale went online at noon CDT, thyen returned 10 min later after getting a seat.  I am in sec 101, row H, seat 27 (Pete's side).  I am angling for a better seat, and may sell this one for face or less if anyone is interested.  In any event, another west coast trip to see The 'OOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mc