Archives and mediocrity

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 13:32:13 CDT 2004

> Archive access has now been restored.  MErging the
old archives with the
new is a to-do list item.

Paul:

Thank you kindly.

> Who, The Kinks???
> Mediocrity?

Kevin:

Well, when major influential Rock bands start putting
out "best of's" with two new track and/or titling
collections the same as other, lessor bands...I'd call
that sliding into mediocrity. You may not.

> How's the weather way over there,................
all on your lonesome?

It doesn't bother me that sometimes I can see things
before other people do. Take the WMD, for instance...

> Oh, and Welcome Paul from Oz.

Paul (Pavel):

Sorry, I meant to write "Paul from CZ." It was a
momentary lapse of reason.

"Security is the essential roadblock to achieving the
road map to peace."
   George "I know what I mean" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML