Surgery tomorrow

Anna Mormack carrieanne79 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 13:28:45 CDT 2004

Hey all,

My third surgery is tomorrow afternoon, so please keep
me in your thoughts.  Even though my leg's no longer
broken I'm going to be put back into a cast for 4
weeks, my doctor says, to hold the stitches in place,
and then back into the walking boot.  You'd think this
guy thinks I love limited mobility and not being able
to do much else besides sit at home all day, unable to
go to work or even take a bus into town.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
"A stone is not a human being, and even stones get crushed."—Aleksandr Isayevitch Solzhenitsyn

Which room of my Magick Theatre would you like to visit today?
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl (main page)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/updates.html
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/rants.html
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/albumreviews.html