Ticketmaster ad for Philly

Neil E. Weissman neilweissman at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 07:05:19 CDT 2004

I do not even see an ad for The Who.  It is very possible that the
Ticketmaster home pages are personalized based on region (if you select
one).  It has to be a mistake.  They would want to hype it a little and not
just dump the sell date.  Plus, let's be honest.  They will never sell out
the Wachovia Center.