Administrivia question

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 09:49:19 CDT 2004

Paul:

One question: I've been unable to access former
archived posts prior to your "OK we're back," which I
assume is the first with this software. If I go
straight to igtc.com I get a stern "you do not belong
here" type page.
Some posts were lost to the digest, apparently, during
the transition period. Are the earlier archives going
to be available, or has the slate been wiped clean?

Thanks, and also for your time and effort to upgrade.

Oh, and Welcome Paul from Oz.

=====
Cheers         ML