RGLB on Who site

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 19:23:18 CDT 2004

In a message dated 4/15/2004 3:35:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
iluvawnings at yahoo.com writes:

<It's funny how we can react differently to the same things.

That is funny.  I never thought of it that way, but it is probably true too.

Another moment, but not as heart warming, is during Matt's video of
Substitute at the 1st Forum show, around 3:40 Pete trips and nearly goes down.

But, even more painful then that, for me at least, is when the camera pans to
the audience, the fans look more geriatric then Pete!!!  My daughter pointed
that out to me.  Ouch.....now THAT hurts!  :)

Jo <who is enjoying re-watching those videos now that she has dsl>