CBW predictions upate #4 October 26 2017 PLEASE CHECK YOUR PREDICTION

John Lyell via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Wed Oct 26 16:36:59 UTC 2016

I thought mine was 53 , but could be 55 with a key acquisition

John Lyell
jlyell at verizon.net

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 Snoopy the Celtics Beagle via celtics <celtics at igtc.com> wrote:
With only a few hours to go, we have 40
predictions this year, and there's plenty of room
for more! PLEASE double check that I have your
name and prediction down correctly!

If your prediction is not here, I did not see it as of 11:45am today.

Thanks to everyone for your well-wishes and
support. It really means a great deal to me, and
I'll do my best to make this a fun experience for all!

48-34
Mencius

49-33
Green00 (2010, 2012 winner)