win prediction

R Howe via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Mon Oct 17 19:26:46 UTC 2016

52 wins

I am really excited about this team and think this is the floor for this years team, of course provided that there are not any prolonged injuries to Al Horford and IT. Nice to have a stud in waiting in Brown along with an improving Smart and Rozier. This and it is nice to have 2 bigs overseas getting playing time plus to add to next years pick. This team has the potential to get much better starting next year and going forward with a great blend of experienced "in prime" vets and young talented pups challenging to break the rotation. Should be fun

Go C's