2016-2017 CBW predictions update

joshr via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Sun Oct 9 18:51:50 UTC 2016

Interesting, I think your analysis will tell us more about the list members than the team :)

Some of are trying to win, and some of us (me, Paolo, the Snoops) are trying to inject positive energy. If I were trying to win I would probably go with 54/55, but I prefer to try to bring hope and optimism into the season while I can.