Marcus Smart and stats

jlyell via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Sat Nov 28 15:36:15 UTC 2015

This is pure speculation, not based on any historical stats. A true shooting % of 49%?Smarts Comp is James Harden? He has never been close to Harden or George  as a shooter/ scorer.
Not saying that through hard work he couldn't become a D wade ,but his stats are going in the opposite direction. C's will likely have a decision on whether to keep Smart or Bradley.
 I agree on many but you  have to question some of the players they have on there. Rubio above Klay Thompson?  Ibaka? Danny Green?  Nerlens Noel,  like his comps, stromile swift and Darius Miles, famous busts. Embiid? Hasn't played a game and could be the next Greg Oden
Personally I think a Chris paul and John Wall are overrated. Paul George at 45? He has been killing it, but if this is based on the next 6 years they may factor in the injury.

Never said Smart wasn't good defensively,  but we have  Bradley and he is a better scorer and defense will only take you so far .
The Warriors have 4 players better than anyone on the C's at  this time and the cap increase will help them keep Barnes and acquire others. Hopefully with our cap room we can land a few.
Anyone see last night's game without Smart?
Thomas averaging 20 and 6 assists and playing decent defense for his size.