Blecchhh

Michael Gooen via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Thu Nov 26 23:42:38 UTC 2015

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  True- the Cs don't have a locker-room destroying, coach-killing head case.

You think "the jury is still out" on Smart, but you're eager to trade him?  How did those Billups and Joe Johnson trades work out, in your opinion?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone