Blecchhh

jlyell via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Thu Nov 26 22:01:43 UTC 2015

As if we have any player comparable to cousins.  West is a lot better than the east also. We would win 30 games in the west. Ainge will make some moves, we can't keep a bunch of mid round picks and haven't  had a lot of success  in the draft, some like Melo, JJ,  major busts. The jury is still out on Smart.