Blecchhh

jlyell via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Thu Nov 26 17:39:49 UTC 2015

Bradley and Smart are redundant, as are Sully , Jerebko and Olynyk . AB and Smart are undersized 2 guards that can't run the point, and not consistent shooters (smart is terrible, look at his stats, and not getting better, and often injurred ) although Bradley has really stepped it up as of late so seems to have more value.
Make some moves for Cousins and McClemore,  or go after Beal in the offseason or give Hunter more time