Blecchhh

Michael Gooen via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Thu Nov 26 11:27:50 UTC 2015

Have the Cs won Smart's "last few games"? Have the Cs been measurably worse without him?  This isn't a fantasy league.  The kid plays winning ball at both ends. He's a keeper.  He may not be the answer, but he's part of the answer - more so than anyone else on the roster.

Would you still rather have Nik Stauskas? I'm guessing he's available.

Sent from my iPad