Little streak

gene kirkpatrick via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Wed Nov 18 02:19:57 UTC 2015

Good stuff.  I remember, long ago, when I spent time with football coaches how they first looked to puting players in their best positions.  Coach Stevens seems to do that within his four positions.  Oly is a defensive center and a wing on offense.  Sully seems to be more of a pure center, in the lane all the time--both have out-performed our expectations.  He has found time for both Hunter and Rozier.  Perhaps most effective has been his use of Crowder, emerging on both ends of the floor.  I'm of the opinion that his system is, at least, half a season ahead of our loftiest expections.  At this  rate we will hit fifty wins.  Ten or twelve players who maintain ball movement and pressure defense are showing what can be accomplished.  Gene