Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers

Doug Haigh via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Sat Nov 14 00:27:31 UTC 2015

Thanks to both of you for your thoughts. I had this vague idea that 20 was Bad and under 15 was Good...

I take classes at a local university, and find that next term they are offering a class on basketball. Given that we are all 50+, it won't be playing the game, but learning about it. I met the instructor, who promised that after 6 classes I would totally comprehend the pick and roll AND the triangle! I look forward to watching games with more comprehension of what's going on. Right now it looks like 90% brilliant improvisation.