Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers

joshr via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Fri Nov 13 23:49:14 UTC 2015

This stat is hard to interpret because it is so dependent on pace. Last night the Warriors took 130 shots to 90 for the TPups. They had 11 TOs - Pups had 13. So even though the TOs were similar, it was a fantastic stat for GS and a bad one for Minny.

Thanks to the Warriors, the game is being played faster this season (YES!). This should mean more turnovers. We’ll see…