Sully's agent: "We wouldn't take less than a max deal."

Peter Delevett via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Fri Nov 13 21:32:36 UTC 2015

Given Sully's reinvigorated play of late, I wouldn't mind making him part of a Boogie deal. And unlike Mark, I'd probably be willing to include a Nets pick. I share the concern Boogie's a headache and headcase, but OTOH, Stevens has proven adept at turning around malcontents like Crawford and Turner. There's no guarantee the Nets pick pans out, and the potential upside is a 25 yo who's got a reasonable deal and averages 20 & 10 with 1 bpg.
Proposal A: Lee, Sully & the Nets pick for Boogie. Both sides win.