Um

Doug Haigh via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Wed Nov 11 19:32:40 UTC 2015

This year I decided to give fantasy basketball another try. I joined in 2006, but found that rooting for individuals to put up big numbers was antithetical to rooting for my team (Celtics.) I quit the league after ten days. This year, being retired with some time, I tried it again and am doing slightly better, but am dismayed by the fact that there are no Celtics I want on my team, although I might have taken Thomas, the only Celtic taken in a 140-player draft. I ha Smart, but dropped him after a week. Now Sullinger is doing some good for me, but not much. I picked up Crowder last week, hoping for some steals. No big stats guys in green!