Um

Peter Delevett via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Wed Nov 11 05:29:15 UTC 2015

I'll buy that rejoinder. I too was hot for Ainge to sign Monroe. Question is whether he could play the kind of basketball Stevens wants to play.
Here's what I mean: During the offseason, I considered Monroe a longer, more efficient version of Sullinger. Yet through an admittedly small sample of games this year, Sully's tallying significantly more rebounds and blocks, adjusted for equivalent minutes. And, more importantly, he's shooting 46% on treys ... while Monroe's shooting 0%. We can debate whether power forwards should be shooting threes, but they clearly do in Brad's world.