Depressing start

Belanger, Roger via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Mon Nov 2 01:31:11 UTC 2015

First off, sadly shocked at the talent disparity between C's and the last 2 teams we faced. I mistakenly assumed that hustle and grit could carry us to at least win one of these games. Secondly, if the three point shot is going to be a primary part of your offense, find someone or teach someone to hit one. And if you're going to spend most of the game punkin-chuckin don't whine about lack of free throws, try going to the hoop. Lastly, I hate to admit, but I'm ready to give up on KO and Turner"over", package them both up for a draft pick or two. Hate that I'm losing faith after 3 games, guess I just set the bar too high. Ok done whining, I hope they can get their crap together soon.

Still bleed green despite it all,

Roger

Sent from my iPad

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any associated or attached files, is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person.