celtics Digest, Vol 23, Issue 82

Alex Goldblatt via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Sun Jul 19 23:01:38 UTC 2015

I guess I know that Dieng is not a 3....:))

Seriously - I'd take a chance on Hayward plying for BS. He is the 2/3
combo, assuming Crowder will cover the D for him.

Who else?... I'm very picky, you know... Honestly, don't see anyone else
I'd really want to go after. Would take a 1 yr risk on Galli - but that's
it. We do have a trade exception, but that will push us up against the cap
- no way Danny will be willing to pay 15-17mm for him.

AG