Perry Jones to Celtics: Latest Trade Details, Comments and Reaction | Bleacher Report

TroySusieBrady via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Tue Jul 14 22:09:36 UTC 2015

When I first saw this I thought it was Terrence Jones, I was briefly ecstatic,
then I realized it was the guy we should have selected instead of UNFab Melo!
Another decent trade chip with upside plus we get a 2nd round pick for a
"highly" protected 2nd rounder.  Nice move for trader Danny!

Another trade chip. A few likely heading out

http://teamstre.am/1Df5A2M

Perry Jones to Celtics: Latest Trade Details, Comments and Reaction | Bleacher
Report

via ble.ac/teamstream-

No virus found in this message.