Perry Jones to Celtics: Latest Trade Details, Comments and Reaction | Bleacher Report

jlyell via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Tue Jul 14 21:52:52 UTC 2015

I like Terrence Jones although PJ3 could be a sleeper, he was buried behind Durant.  Watch the clipper game highlights he lit them up .
Needs to get more  physical. A game a lot like Chris Bosh. Really long but another real versatile  player for nothing. A nightmare if he can play the 3 at 6' 11.  I wonder if Ainge was after Adams or McGary?
Somethings is brewing. We can't  trade these guys until December correct?
Olynyk and Sully have to be thinking.
Amir, Lee Jerebko, Mickey,  Holmes? and PJ3 seem to make them the trade value along with Bradley and possibly Turner