That didn't take long!

TroySusieBrady via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Sun Jul 12 06:27:01 UTC 2015

Ok, point taken.  But my point is that Danny had 4 picks the last of which late 2nd round.  Why would anyone not take a chance on a big guy with zero risk but high reward like Upshaw as opposed to Thornton is was the 6th pg on a team desperate for a big guy that can block shots?  If Upshaw caused trouble, get rid of him.  Sorry but Danny picking Thornton in that situation was just stupid!    LA taking a chance on a guy with big upside isn’t an act of despair it is an act of team taking a chance with a player having upside and low risk in that you get rid of him if it doesn’t work for little to no cost.  Danny is a crafty trader but not a very good drafter.