Game 3

jlyell via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Fri Jul 10 15:00:56 UTC 2015

I definitely  saw some  court vision, passing, and point guard  play I had not seem before yesterday
Maybe the trade rumors lit a fire under him to make it hard for Danny to move him. Heck D wade is 6'4" so if  he works on his shot  maybe a 2 guard isn't a stretch.   Rozier is real quick and I like mickey in the post. He challenges shots.
Young better step it up and show something or he may be the one to go but there is risk there on giving up on him too early. Reminds me sone what of a less athletic Gerald Green at this point. Still kind of lost out there