DAVID LEE

Belanger, Roger via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Tue Jul 7 19:23:30 UTC 2015

same length as Wallace's, but saves 5.4m not bad trade. Contract expiring this year.

Roger Belanger   |   Schneider Electric   |   Invensys   |   United States   |   Manager, IT
Phone: +1 508 549 2796  |  Fax: +1 508 549 2263
Email: roger.belanger at invensys.com   |   Site: www.invensys.com   |   Address: 38 Neponset Avenue, 02035 Foxboro (Neponset), MA, United States
Invensys Global Service Desk Self-Service
US Toll Free Number: +1-866-873-7435
UK Number: +44-289-095-4803
International Number: +1-508-549-3444
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail