I dunno

joshr via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Fri Jul 3 01:09:26 UTC 2015

I am not down on Monroe, but for this team, at this time, AJ is a much better fit at both ends and in the locker room. His interior defense and rebounding is stellar, he brings the defensive intensity we have been lacking in the paint and will mentor our young bigs. On offense he fits the BS system - he doesn’t clog the paint, sets great screens, and moves without the ball. This allows our guards to get inside. As a Raptors fan I have watched him a lot, and when he went down with injuries last season is when the Raps lost their edge. Lowry, who was one of the best PGs in the league, lost his spacing and the interior D fell apart. You guys are going to love AJ.