celtics Digest, Vol 23, Issue 73

Harry via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Thu Jul 2 17:36:51 UTC 2015

I agree Mark.  I just hope that DA can make a good trade or two.   I see
Oly and Smart as excess baggage and probably any other shooting guard  not
named Bradley!  "Can Oly, Smart and picks get a decent 5" is the BIG
question!!  Koufos might not bring a lot of O but some good D and  ain't that what
we're hearing is important?  Harry  PS  I think  that they may hold on to both
ET and Sully because - you know- they  can play multiple positions.  Which
we hear is like draft picks - pure  gold!!  <g>

In a message dated 7/2/2015 11:29:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Mark

After  the draft and free agency, it?s pretty clear we have to adjust the
way we  think about this offseason. Ainge couldn?t move up in the draft, so
he  stayed put and took what he saw as the best player available at each
spot.  I have no problem with that philosophy. Even if it creates  roster
duplication, depth is valuable when it comes to trades. And  development is
critical ?