Man, is this list quiet

Joe Curley via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Thu Jul 2 16:27:07 UTC 2015

This is an excellent signing. Project his numbers out to starters
minutes and he's one of the best players on our team. Very efficient.
Not many weaknesses. And considering we needed to overpay to get to
the cap, so we didn't lose all the trade capital Danny had built, and
the contract is a value. Hasn't anyone seen Toronto the last couple
years? Jeez.