Man, is this list quiet

joshr via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Wed Jul 1 23:45:41 UTC 2015

I have been watching AJ for years with the Raptors and I am thrilled to get him. He is a real glue-guy, he does all the little things that win games. His screens are mountainous. He was the one guy that the Raptors couldn’t afford to be without - when he was injured they weren’t the same team. He is a quiet leader, a pro’s pro, just who you want in the locker room with a bunch of kids. Welcome aboard AJ!!!