Man, is this list quiet

TroySusieBrady via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Wed Jul 1 21:47:07 UTC 2015

Ok, so basically on the 1st day of free agency on the 2015-2016 season we
have already punted and declared get ready for another mediocre team/season.
Wow, is this really what the Celtics have become?  With $$, draft picks,
great coach, this is the best we can do/expect.     Danny, Wyc and their
fireworks, etc. are simply full of shit!!!  Ray is somewhere laughing his
ass off and saying over and over I told you so!!!!!